Red Dog Poker Rules
Online Red Dog PokerIn Red Dog Poker, number cards count as their face value, Jack is 11, Queen is 12, King is 13 and Ace is 14. The suit is irrelevant.
- First, click on the chips to place a bet. To remove chips from the bet, right click on the chips.
- Click on the Deal button.
- Two cards are drawn. If the cards are consecutive, it is a push (your wager is returned to you and the round is over). If the cards are equal, a third card is drawn. If it matches the first two cards, you win 11 to 1; otherwise it is a push.
- If the two cards are neither consecutive nor equal, the spread is established. The spread is the number of card values between the two cards. For example – 2 and 4 have a spread of 1; 6 and a Queen have a spread of 5.
- Now you have the option to raise (double) your bet or to call (continue without raising). Press Raise or Call respectively.
- A third card is drawn. If it is between the two cards, you win according to the payout table (seen on the card table). If it matches one of the two cards or is outside the spread, you lose.
- Click New Game if you wish to play again. Place a bet as described above, or click Rebet to place the same bet again.
|After you have placed your bet, press this to deal the cards.
|Double your bet and continue.
|Continue without doubling your bet.
|Start a new game round.
|Place the same bet as in the previous round and deal the cards.
|Skip your turn when you are playing in multiplayer mode.
|To chat with other players, click this button, type your message and then click this button again (or press enter).
|See the game history - dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
|Open the help file (which you are reading right now).
|Open the Options dialog box – see the Options section of this help file.
|This button appears only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier enables you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
|Play For Real Money
|This button appears only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen.
|Press this to exit the game and go back to the lobby. You can’t exit in the middle of a game round.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|Press this key
|To do this
|Tab between the buttons on the screen.
|Click the button that is currently highlighted.
|Start a new game round (same as the New Game button).
|Raise your bet. Different number keys raise your bet by a different chip value. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change.
|Exit the game and go back to the lobby.
Note: These are general Red Dog Poker rules. They may vary slightly in some online casinos
Note on large wins: Winning amounts of $10,000 or more are considered to be large wins. Games involving large wins are verified by a live operator.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.
Poker related - General Poker Rules - Let them Ride Poker - Pai Gow Poker